Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Mnet Ultimate Live Concert 2010

OMGOMGOMG, it's fucking awesome I swear~!!!!!!!

I think it's totally worth it for standing for 3 hours through the concert cos I FUCKING GET TO SEE MY ULTIMATE BIASED BOY GROUP~!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOTS~~ 2PM FOREVER!! I SOUND LIKE A LITTLE FAN GIRL THAT SCREAMS CRAZILY. Whatever la, I think this is the best Christmas present that I've got for myself! I see all members of 2pm lor, worth every single bit.

But after the concert, I had sore throat and my ear drums went abit deaf. HAHAH! Who cares, the concert is awesome and it solve everything. Glad that we persisted on and watched the concert!! <3

Anw, Ive overspent lor!!!!! So budget every week ))): But on the happier note, I got a new Charles&Keith pink wallet along with BFF!! So Im still a happie girl! Anw, I really got to thank her, cos if not for her, there wont be pics for the Mnet concert!!!!!! She came over to my house today to help me out with it ok!!! I've got to admit Im really lousy at those shit.

Hmm, I guess I will upload the pics later on.........

No comments: