Monday, December 27, 2010

I kinda hate it when ppl already promise to do certain thing yet they ended up breaking it for no reason. Let's find an example, ok.... let's say that your friend A was suppose to meet you to return you your item which he/she lends it from you months ago and last minute she just decided to cancel the meetup with you and imagine you need it urgently. Ok, some of you might say that it's your own problem for being dumb enough to lend it to your friend and not collect it for months back. WELL, THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM!!! THE PROBLEM IS THAT SINCE IT'S ALREADY AN AGREEMENT CONFIRMED THAT HE/SHE WILL BE MEETING YOU TODAY TO RETURN THE ITEM THEN WHY END UP CANCELING THE MEETING!

*That's just an example, ok!* (Anw, let's go back to what I'm gonna post today, this is not the main focus of today's update!!!!)

THEREFORE, I'M SO SORRY FOR DELAYING THE PICS FROM MNET CONCERT!!!!!! (I know I'm also like the above mention, lol!)But I'm uploading it now, so stop cursing me if you ever did.....

So here's treaties for you guys........ (treat it as belated xmas gift from me!^.^)
First up, b2st!!!
2.P.M. UP NEXT!!!!!!!!!
*end*

OMG, I THINK I AM BEING SUPER KIND TO SPEND 2HOURS IN FRONT OF MY COM TO JUST UPLOAD PICS FOR YOU GUYS TO LOOK!!!!

P/S I only took B2st and 2pm's pics!!! Sorry but I didn't take Mblaq, Miss A and 2am! Oh, and I think these pics came out great ok!!!!

No comments: